Fandom

Fight of Characters

Uchiha Sasuke (English)

44pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comment1 Share
SasukeUchiha2

Page translated by DEAncientNaga

Uchiha Sasuke - Anime / manga character of Naruto, one of the last two survivors of the Uchiha clan, who already possesses the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

Main attribute - Agility

Artifact of the character - Sword of Kusanagi (derived from the Sword, bevelling grass, Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi). It differs from the sword that Orochimaru used, although it is a part of it. Despite this, it has no abilities taken from Orochimaru's Kusanagi sword. Contrary, it is able to conduct electricity. It Has no guards or handle, with longer edge, the sword of Chokuto.
Sasuke's Kusanagi







Function of Sasuke's artifact in the map - Fight of Characters:

+100 Agility

+5% chance to turn an enemy into an animal, 8 seconds on non-hero units / 4 seconds on heroes (involved boss).


Skills in the map - Fight of Characters:

Mangekyo

B - Mangekyo Sharingan.

In anime / manga - A dojutsu kekkei genkai which appears in some members of the Uchiha Clan, providing them many abilities like seeing through Chakra.

In the map - Wipe out illusions in the area of [300].

It has a level, description below is "Skill level - [cooldown]"

1 - [60 seconds].

WC3ScrnShot 100911 052828 02

Q - Thousand Birds Current, Chidori Nagashi.

In anime / manga - Sasuke's Chidori produces effect in all directions away from you.

In the map - It's an areal spell, casting a triangle or fan-like, with range of [800] and maximum width of the [300].

It has 5 levels, description below is "Skill level - [damage], [cooldown]."





1 - [300], [15 seconds]

2 - [600], [15 seconds]

3 - [900], [15 seconds]

4 - [1200], [15 seconds]

5 - [1500], [15 seconds]


Chidor12
W - Thousand Birds, Chidori.

In the anime / manga - Sasuke Chakra directs the lightning in his hand, and attack the enemy by piercing it.

In the map - Single-targeted spell, with maximum cast range of [800] and teleport range of [1,000], takes [2 seconds] to cast, damage and stuns enemies for [2 seconds].

It has 5 levels, description below is "Skill level - [damage], [cooldown]."

1 - [250], [15 seconds]

2 - [500], [15 seconds]

3 - [750], [15 seconds]

4 - [1000], [15 seconds]

5 - [1250], [15 seconds]


11110


E - Illuminating Heaven, Amaterasu.

In the anime / manga - The sun temperatured hell fire will not stop until it burns the purpose for which the hit. Sasuke is able to stop Amaterasu by sending them to outer space. Followed by the animation, it is combined with the Reading of the Moon, Tsukuyomi.

In the map - It's a focus aiming spell with estimate scope range of [600-800]. During the cast, Sasuke uses Tsukiyomi to let opponent's mind fall into illusion for [10 seconds], the target cannot move, attack and cast spells. After the cast time, Sasuke releases Amaterasu to burn the target, deal damage and stun for [0.5 seconds].

It has 3 levels, description below is "Skill level - [damage], [cooldown]."

1 - [1500 + 10 x Level of Sasuke], [80 seconds]

2 - [3000 + 10 x Level of Sasuke], [80 seconds]

3 - [4500 + 10 x Level of Sasuke], [80 seconds]

Kirin-sasuke
Raime110







R - Kirin, Kirin.

In the anime / manga - creates lightning from the clouds, reminiscent of a dragon, which fell to the ground and destroy even the mountain. On the map - areal spell, with a constant area [500]. TIME (from the animation to DPS) - [4 seconds].

It has 3 levels, description below is "Skill level - [damage], [cooldown]."

1 - [8000], [160 seconds]

2 - [10000], [160 seconds]

3 - [12000] [160 seconds]


SasukeFullSusanoo
T - With the ability to help by all means, Susanoo

In the anime / manga - The ultimate absolute protection (sort of shield) for Mangekyo Sharingan owner, helps attack (in anime Sasuke attacks by shoot arrows with a bow.)

In the map - Susanoo absorb damage taken by Sasuke, giving rapid health regeneration and reducing physical armor. Summoning time - [5 seconds]. Susanoo has a [30%] chance to reflect [70%] damage back to its opponent. It has [70%] chance by applying an additional, Chaos damage of [1 x Agility].


Has a level, description below is "Skill level - [lasting time], [cooldown]."

1 - [40 seconds], [120 seconds]

Susano10


Area t10
T + T - Power of the Gods, Kamui.

In the anime / manga - Sucks targets in the area into a spatial hole, can be resisted if the target is enough strong

In the map - Areal spell causes a stun and stop effect.

There is a level, description below is "Skill level - [area of effect], [skill duration], [cooldown]."

1 - [225], [5 sec], [30 seconds]

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.